Tuesday, December 13, 2022

My usual visit to the Dentist

For many years I have been using a Dentist in Mexico. Going to the Dentist is usually an endeavour of confidence. Well I have the most confidence in my Dentist, here in the Plaza. An ambitious businessman he has graduated from being a partner in a dental office to a solo operator and then this year he is now leading an office of five people and recently moving into the most modern office I have ever seen.

Anyway to cut to the chase, I needed a tooth fixed. One of my oldest and most filled teeth lost a piece of its side a few weeks ago. Nothing painful or life-threatening so I decided that Arturo could fix it when we arrived in PV. 

I arranged a visit and went for the prep work yesterday. "I will grind the tooth away and give you a temporary filling." Eighty minutes later I walked away with an epoxy stump and an appointment for the next day to finish the job.

Impressions from this exercise: Arturo is not that busy - perhaps waiting for the Tourist rush in the next three months, his prices have risen - probably to pay for his new office and the service is both immediate and impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment